Re: their stunned
Staff Writer
From Elkins
can i rescind my RichRod CHAW nomination? hahahahaha

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:32 pm

Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Account_Deleted
I think you ALL owe your "stinkin'... lying.. traitor" coach a big appology.

So pucker up, folks.

Funny thing is... in a few years you'll either be glad he stayed or wishing on your favorite t-shirt that the man had taken the money and left town.

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:32 pm

Pitt Hater
From Daytona, but my hearts in WV
you're starting to grow on me stinker

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:35 pm

Re: They are stunned!!!
Noob
It's good to hear he's staying and I apologize for all the bad things I said about him. He has proven to be a loyal Mounaitneer and West Virginian. I hope he was able to get some concessions from Pastilong. Pastilong reminds me a lot of the tight wad I work for.

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:39 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
Yeeeee Haaaaaaa! Next stop.... National Championship. There is a god and he smiles on all Mountaineer fans! God Bless Rich Rodriguez! God Bless WVU! God help the ramblin' wreck!

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:57 pm

Noob
I am still a little ticked that he let it go this far- it all had to be very distracting for the team. We do still have a game to prepare for!

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:58 pm

WMITC
Hmm... doesn't seem like you will be getting those naked lady mudflaps anytime soon bud...

Posted on: 12/8/2006 3:59 pm

Pitt Hater
he definitely knows how to stir things up. I know I google stalked he butt most the morning. That's the most air time espn has given us since...maybe it even gave georgia tech an extra shot of courage. I was starting to think they were the ones 'informing' fox and espn. :finger

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:01 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
Dear Stanker:

F#ck off!!!! We will see your sorry ass in College Park bitch.

Willy

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:02 pm

Pitt Hater
From Morgantown
so I'm still a little angry about all the hype...but I guess that makes the sigh of relief so much better. I've been hearing rumors about it all day and spend the last two hours of school in chemistry discussing it. My chem teacher is Jim Fisher's mother...who apparently knew nothing about Jim being at the top of the list for Rich's replacement. Thank baby Jesus that this is over...he's staying...we're good...and I don't have to go to Morgantown and punch him

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:07 pm

Pitt Hater
From Washington, DC
Sweet Jesus H.

I feel like I spent all of the last two days with a close family member in a coma. Constantly getting reports "He's going to die," then "no he's gonna make it!"

I'm not even sure we all jumped the gun. Anybody remember the Dan Dakitch era? It sounds like Alabama is as surprised as we all are. If they had an "agreement in principle" then the only thing delaying the TV conference with the ugly red hat was the ink drying on the contract. Looks like EP and the boys played chicken and didn't pull off till the 11th 1/2 hour.

Regardless, he's staying, and I'm just worn out by it. I wonder how quickly everybody is going to get over this. People forget that ole Flubber Neck (you know, that guy down at VT) did this same exact thing to UNC a few years ago. Seems to have worked out okay for him (relatively speaking. I mean, he does still have to deal with that damn big ugly imbred retarded Turkey mascot).

I just hope the players can get past this fast enough to get to the Gator Bowl. Rich's message has always been "hold the rope," and that's a hard message to preach to a bunch of guys when it looked so much like you were ready to drop the rope yourself for better money. I hope he can win them back and lead us to the BCS again next year...

meanwhile... can we get Jimbo Fischer on staff anyway? Just in case?? Really? Come on!!!

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:09 pm

Pitt Hater
Quote:

maadman wrote:
Hmm... doesn't seem like you will be getting those naked lady mudflaps anytime soon bud...

But don't think that didn't cross my mind this morning! HEE HEEEE! I was about to eat some crow and and hope I could sell them on ebay...I have to watch my smart a@@ mouth...

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:09 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From ohio via Panther WV
Quote:

glenna wrote:
you're starting to grow on me stinker

There some stuff at Right Aid that can get rid of it if you need.

I'm sorry for all the bad things I have said over the past few days. I may have spent more time watching the news and checking the comp. for updates then 9/11/01. I feel exhausted. At least the clients will not be subjected to my rath if this had went the other way. Sorry Paul Johnson maybe next time.

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:25 pm

I-79 Alumni

Pitt Hater
From Morgantown
Quote:

MikeOly wrote:

meanwhile... can we get Jimbo Fischer on staff anyway? Just in case?? Really? Come on!!!

very tempted to agree with that. What happens if the same thing happens next year? The Fisher gang takes over (Jimbo, Byran...hell maybe even Gloria)

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:29 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Carolina
i have held that G-D proverbial rope for the past week and i'm glad my foot's not in my mouth right now. i work with all acc fans and they've been giving me shite all week. a damn penn state fan came up to me this morning wanting to wish me condolences. i slapped his hand away and told him not to believe everything he reads. they all laughed and said it was "unrealistic" to believe Coach Rod would turn down so much money and such a great job in the best conference in football. But I have a message for the ACC, SEC, Big Ten, and every other conference out there... "I got two words for ya... SUCK IT!!!!!" :finger

Posted on: 12/8/2006 4:42 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
I knew it was a bargaining tool... didn't I? Pretty sure I did. Anyway, I'll just be drinking some cold ones now. I think the only Crimson is on a few Mountaineer fan's collective faces right now. Phew! That was close.

Posted on: 12/8/2006 5:16 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
Somebody please remove the "rod this" picture from the photo file.

Posted on: 12/8/2006 5:21 pm

Pitt Hater
From HOME

Posted on: 12/8/2006 5:40 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Cancel all previous posts. CLOSE AND DESTROY THREAD WITH FINGERS AND CURSES FOR RICHROD. Ignore my weeping, wailing, teeth-gnashing, self pitying calls for God and/or Satan to fix things. Richrod-you are a genius for getting EP to pony up more bucks, better facilities- I just wish you had sent me a private e-mail letting me know, that you had this planned out all along. I haven't slept in three days and hung up on my 86 year old father when he began to talk about Alabama season tickets.

How does the Big East look now? Two of their coaches spurned high profile SEC and ACC programs. Wowie-Zowie, I need a nap. I wish I drank! This calls for a celebration and Dr. Pepper and a moon pie doesn't seem to do it!

Wheels out! I die a happy man!!!

Posted on: 12/8/2006 7:52 pm

(1) 2 3 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved