We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: 2006 BCS TV RATINGS
WMITC
You're right, attendance doesn't matter.

The TV Ratings are really all that matter.

:jerk :jerk

Posted on: 10/26/2006 9:38 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: 2006 BCS TV RATINGS

From Boone County, WV
TV Ratings mean nothing you idiot. This isn't "Friday Night Lights" It's not like anyone's going to cancel the Big East because they're ratings are lower than someone else's.

Wins and losses are all that matter.

Posted on: 10/26/2006 9:43 pm

This Web Form is Lame
WMITC
You guys are a bunch of idiots and SUCKERS. You are letting me dominate your message board and it is cracking me up. Look at your threads! What other thread has 50 responses!!!

Not even your precious "all time mountaineer" thread has 50 response (between you and me, I'm suprised anyone took the time to respond to that one...).

You guys are going to miss me when I'm gone. Yep... but I'll be back one day. Heck, I might even fly out to UWV and tailgait with you boys before the South Florida game. Wouldn't that be a hoot! And then we could all go in and take in some of that exciting Big East action. Ahhh... wow. It'll be good.

Face it, you are getting PLAYED. And you know what? You can't beat me... so I guess you guys are going to have to keep beating yourselves.

:finger

Posted on: 10/26/2006 9:48 pm

Re: This Web Form is Lame

From Boone County, WV
Actually we respond because you are so amusing. You can't find entertainment like your stupid posts anywhere else.

And if this website is so lame, blah blah blah..why do you come here so much? What does that say about the ACC team sites when you decide to visit a WVU one more than theirs...

Posted on: 10/26/2006 9:56 pm

WMITC
Quote:

WVU_STANKS wrote:
You guys are a bunch of idiots and SUCKERS. You are letting me dominate your message board and it is cracking me up. Look at your threads! What other thread has 50 responses!!!

Not even your precious "all time mountaineer" thread has 50 response (between you and me, I'm suprised anyone took the time to respond to that one...).

You guys are going to miss me when I'm gone. Yep... but I'll be back one day. Heck, I might even fly out to UWV and tailgait with you boys before the South Florida game. Wouldn't that be a hoot! And then we could all go in and take in some of that exciting Big East action. Ahhh... wow. It'll be good.

Face it, you are getting PLAYED. And you know what? You can't beat me... so I guess you guys are going to have to keep beating yourselves.

:finger

If you want to spend your entire day on a WVU site that is fine. Keep it to one thread. It all falls under the same topic. As far as getting PLAYED by letting you talk on here, you're supporting the website... thanks to you the ads have been shown a great deal on here today.

Posted on: 10/26/2006 9:57 pm

WMITC
I'm glad I could help out with your Ad time, my kind sir.

Posted on: 10/26/2006 10:00 pm

Re: WAKE UP PEOPLE (multi thread)
Pitt Hater
From Morgantown, WV
Mr. Stanky,

"tailgait" = -2pts. That must be that great University of Maryland education you were talking about

Posted on: 10/27/2006 8:09 am

--Richard Petty

Re: WAKE UP PEOPLE (multi thread)
Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Watched "the best team in the ACC" get taken apart by Va Tech last night. What will you say Stanls, when every ACC team has 2 losses. BCS? Enjoy the Blue carper in Boise!

Posted on: 10/27/2006 9:31 am

« 1 2 3 (4)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved