We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2)

Re: WVU @ Mississippi State: The Post as You Errr Listen Thread

From Boone County, WV
Interception! AGAIN!

Way to go Hathaway!

Now let's march down the field, get us a TD and make sure that they never see that goal line again!

I can't believe this game is this close...but oh well.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:02 pm

From Boone County, WV
TD Pat Man
PAT Good the Boy Wonder

28-7 WVU

And are these penalites this late in the season concerning anybody but me? We can't exactly use the inexperience card anymore in regards to the Defense. They'll do good then some bonehead will get a penalty. Although apparently that personal foul on the that M State drive a little while back was apparently a pretty cheap call.

Let's stop them score another TD..repeat..then run away with this game.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:09 pm

WMITC
I just got back from BW3's. Apparently Adelphia is THE WORST CABLE COMPANY IN HISTORY! BW's paid 600 bucks to get the game and they couldn't get the signal. In fact half of morgantown doesn't even get it b/c there is a screw up on their end. By the way whats up with all the penalties this year?

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:17 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Noob
From New Creek, WV
So freakin sick of the penalties. Rod needs to do something. This has been a cancer for this team all year.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:20 pm

From Boone County, WV
I'm trying to figure out the same thing. They just got another one right after that M State touchdown. I don't think I've ever seen a game with so many penalties. Against Marshall and EWU you can say "inexperience" by now that shouldn't be a factor.

From all the reported problems (on the boards alone) about this PPV something tells me it will be a helluva long time before they do this again.

28-14 now WVU. Time for SuperSteve and Pat Man to do their magic again.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:21 pm

WMITC
It's getting hard to poke at VT b/c of all their trouble when we keep getting all of these personal foul penalties.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:22 pm

From Boone County, WV
It's been this all day:

"Oh YES! We stopped them!"

15 seconds and a 15 yarder later.

"OH HELL NO! NOT ANOTHER ONE!"

At least the offense is doing better this game. Schmidtty just scored again. And now they've called a personal foul on M State bout bloody time.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:28 pm

From Boone County, WV
Punt return for TD-Vaughn Rivers
PAT Good- Pat McAfee
If we move up to #3 after all these f%(*^ penalties: Priceless

42-14 WVU

Scores inching closer to what we wanted....

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:37 pm

Suspected Punter
From Camp Hill PA
What a pain in the ass...trying to follow the game on line from a blackberry. See we poured it on in Q4. Is this enough a margin of victory to get the media off the "weak" Big East schedule band wagon. Here's hoping their are some broken ankles at ESPN

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:50 pm

WMITC
Where did you get that avatar? that is awesome!

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:54 pm

From Boone County, WV
Well thank goodness that's over.

We played good offense today...other than a few holds here and there. We also recorded our first 6 sacks of the year and had at had 2 interceptions. So the defense actually performed good.

That being said however....

Somebody needs to jump somebody's ass on defense. We can't afford to give up 3 miles of penalty yardage against a ranked foe. It was bad enough today..imagine if it were Louisville or Rutgers. I mean we'd stop them and here would come that flag for some thuggish move.

I don't know how you would stop this unless you'd run somebody until basketball season...then have Beilein run them with the basketball team some more...

Oh and Steve Slaton got the United Player of the Game (It has a longer name than this..but I forget what it is right now)

Posted on: 10/7/2006 4:56 pm

Suspected Punter
From Camp Hill PA
I won it my sophmore year. Seemed like an appropriate avatar...the trophey sits on my barback at home

Posted on: 10/7/2006 5:08 pm

Here for the Beer
Alright so we let one of the worst teams in the country pass all over us. I said in my original predictions that we would not win the national title this year because of this very thing. I just don't want Louisville to pass for 1200 yards against us but if they don't step up that may happen.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 5:14 pm
&@%!^&$*@

From Boone County, WV
I agree with you. Brohm will make us look like a high school team if they don't do something.

Something needs to give. These 2 interceptions make me feel a little better at least..but keep in mind that they were in the end zone after they passed all over us.

Rutgers will also make us pay for such mistakes. (That still feels weird typing)

There were a lot of good things today but at the same time a lot of bad.

Posted on: 10/7/2006 5:32 pm

« 1 (2)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved