Re: Marsha Marsha Marsha GD Thread
Makin' it Rain
From Eastern WV

Posted on: 3/19 3:13 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Noob
From Commerce, MI
Ot Elmore looked like he was in an episode of pros vs joes.

Posted on: 3/19 4:15 pm

Re: Marsha Marsha Marsha GD Thread/ Lamont West
Here for the Beer
From Aberdeen, NC
Quote:

jbolt128 wrote:
Several here have complained about Lamont West; bad attitude, etc. Last night his stats read: 18 points, 10 rebounds, 60% FG (6-10) and 43% 3PT (3-7). His extended playing time due to the unfortunate injury to Harris. I would say the young man stepped up when called upon; stop complaining.

The 3 turnovers on the stat line are very understated. He gave it up MUCH more than that. Say what you will, but he was easily the sloppiest player on the team and easily cancelled out every point he scored. Hey, we need that stat....net points. Where's Talk when you need him?

Posted on: 3/19 6:59 pm

WMITC
From Here
Quote:

Hawkins97 wrote:
Ot Elmore looked like he was in an episode of pros vs joes.

What would you expect from a 50-year-old man?

Posted on: 3/19 7:04 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Eastern WV
Lamont did good last night. It's the best I've seen him look in a long time. He stepped up when we needed him. I hope he keeps it up as we need several hot snipers to keep up with Nova.

Posted on: 3/19 7:15 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Tampa, FL via Elkview, WV
Quote:

GaryC wrote:
Quote:

jbolt128 wrote:
Several here have complained about Lamont West; bad attitude, etc. Last night his stats read: 18 points, 10 rebounds, 60% FG (6-10) and 43% 3PT (3-7). His extended playing time due to the unfortunate injury to Harris. I would say the young man stepped up when called upon; stop complaining.

The 3 turnovers on the stat line are very understated. He gave it up MUCH more than that. Say what you will, but he was easily the sloppiest player on the team and easily cancelled out every point he scored. Hey, we need that stat....net points. Where's Talk when you need him?

Per ESPN; http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bask ... boxscore?gameId=401025865

He only had 2 turnovers but he also had 1 blocked shot so... I thought he played a good game considering the injury forced him into more action than he usually gets.

Posted on: 3/19 7:29 pm

Here for the Beer
From Aberdeen, NC
Quote:

jbolt128 wrote:
Quote:

GaryC wrote:
Quote:

jbolt128 wrote:

He only had 2 turnovers but he also had 1 blocked shot so... I thought he played a good game considering the injury forced him into more action than he usually gets.

I get your point bud, but if you watched that game, it was much worse. For example, the multiple clumsy, non-top recruit drives that ended with offensive fouls. He should be better than that sloppy garbage by now.

Posted on: 3/19 7:35 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Tampa, FL via Elkview, WV
Quote:

GaryC wrote:
Quote:

jbolt128 wrote:
Quote:

GaryC wrote:
Quote:

jbolt128 wrote:

I get your point bud, but if you watched that game, it was much worse. For example, the multiple clumsy, non-top recruit drives that ended with offensive fouls. He should be better than that sloppy garbage by now.

He only had 2 personal fouls. And yes, I watched the game. We just came away with two different perspectives bud.

Posted on: 3/20 8:11 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Marshall Grad says "Green is my favorite color. I like it better than blue and yellow combined."

Posted on: 3/20 8:32 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
I'm trying to figure out how 2 turnovers and 2 fouls can possibly cancel 18 points and 10 rebounds? Why are you complaining about him? He had a double double.

Posted on: 3/20 9:31 am

Suspected Punter
Wheelert, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

Posted on: 3/20 12:43 pm

Here for the Beer
From Aberdeen, NC
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how 2 turnovers and 2 fouls can possibly cancel 18 points and 10 rebounds? Why are you complaining about him? He had a double double.

Guess I just don't like him and his apparent lack of work ethic. Maybe just angry bc it feels like lost potential. He could be dominant. Instead his 18 inch hands seem to be buttered. I wanna like him, but I just can't.

How much of the double double came when everyone else was sidelined? Before we pulled away, he was a liability.

Posted on: 3/20 5:40 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From fort worth, tx
Quote:

GaryC wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Guess I just don't like him and his apparent lack of work ethic. Maybe just angry bc it feels like lost potential. He could be dominant. Instead his 18 inch hands seem to be buttered. I wanna like him, but I just can't.

How much of the double double came when everyone else was sidelined? Before we pulled away, he was a liability.

This sounds almost as dumb as the constant bitching about Esa Ahmad on here.

Posted on: 3/21 9:54 pm

« 1 ... 11 12 13 (14)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved