We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 27 »

 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5222
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
FL Shooting Survivor Colton Haab: CNN Told Me I Needed To "Stick To The Script"; Entire Town Hall Scripted

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vide ... ted_entire_town_hall.html


The kid's parents doctored the emails to make it look like CNN had written the question. The kid and his parents submitted a question to CNN, and CNN approved it. It was his question. Then, he wanted to make a speech, and CNN said there was not enough time and said he needed to stick to the question he had submitted. The parents clipped off the language "that he submitted," as well as some other language from CNN's email to make it look like it was staged and orchestrated. It wasn't. Sorry to debunk another conspiracy theory.

Parents Doctored Emails


It wasn’t a conspiracy theory. That is what the boy said happened. If he was lying, that wasn’t my fault. It’s obvious that CNN has jumped at the chance to promote gun control in every opportunity available to them. Besides, that boy wasn’t the only one claiming that CNN was trying to push their agenda in the coverage they were giving. The Klein family is another family that has made similar claims. It’s not a conspiracy theory to espouse that CNN has a progressive left agenda. That is a fact.


http://www.theamericanmirror.com/park ... spouse-certain-narrative/



I don’t understand the argument of holding up CNN as proof of a universal liberal conspiracy. Yep, we know what CNN is. Just like we know that FoxNews does exactly the same thing on the other side.

We know Rachel Maddow doesn’t talk about things that hurt her argument just like Hannity & Rush conveniently omit facts that might make a good rant sound questionable. Both sides creatively edit videos to make the other side look evil. It goes on and on.

Neither side is brainwashed any more than they choose to be.

Posted on: 2/25 11:16 am
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
I know that there will be negative reactions to this video by our left leaning friends on this board. We all have an opinion. I for one am thankful for the work Chairman Nunes has done on this issue. At least someone is willing to take on the fight fore our individual liberties. Nunes makes some interesting points in this interview, especially on the Obama administration's actions that potentially lead to Russia's ability to medal in our country.


[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Posted on: 2/26 9:31 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Funny. You call reddits The Donald a propaganda machine for being pro-Trump.


No I didn’t. Show me where I said that or admit that you just make crap up.


You are right. My apologies. Deli was the one who said it.

Posted on: 2/26 10:26 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I know that there will be negative reactions to this video by our left leaning friends on this board. We all have an opinion. I for one am thankful for the work Chairman Nunes has done on this issue. At least someone is willing to take on the fight fore our individual liberties. Nunes makes some interesting points in this interview, especially on the Obama administration's actions that potentially lead to Russia's ability to medal in our country.


[youtube=425,350][/youtube]


He is completely full of ****. He released his memo without considering the parts the DOJ and FBI wanted omitted/redacted. He just ignored them. The Democrats worked with the DOJ and FBI and the Republicans wouldn't release the Democrats' memo. That is as far as I got. Nunes is complicit. I hope he goes to jail. POS.

Posted on: 2/26 5:44 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1468
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
The White House has armed guards.

The US Congress has armed guards.

The US Supreme Court has armed guards.

Every state Governor has armed guards.

Every state house of Congress has armed guards.

Music stars have armed body guards.

Actors have armed body guards.

Professional athletes have armed body guards.

BUT ... Hey kids ... YOU are on your own. Good Luck.

And these kids were taught that the US Constitution preserves their right (and their parents right) to protect themselves (and their children).

The kids (and their parents) need to be yelling at the school boards and the local and state legislatures that created these so called "gun free" zones. The only thing a "gun free" zone does is put our kids a grave risk of bodily harm with NO MEANS to protect them.

REAL SMART!!!


just a quick fact check: can’t speak to all of your examples, but I can share that I have personally witnessed (many times) the following classes of people going about their lives in public without any hint of a guard (armed or otherwise) anywhere near them:

Music Stars (& I mean very famous, top level ones)
Actors (also referring to top level)
Professional athletes.

Posted on: 2/26 8:53 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I know that there will be negative reactions to this video by our left leaning friends on this board. We all have an opinion. I for one am thankful for the work Chairman Nunes has done on this issue. At least someone is willing to take on the fight fore our individual liberties. Nunes makes some interesting points in this interview, especially on the Obama administration's actions that potentially lead to Russia's ability to medal in our country.


[youtube=425,350][/youtube]


He is completely full of ****. He released his memo without considering the parts the DOJ and FBI wanted omitted/redacted. He just ignored them. The Democrats worked with the DOJ and FBI and the Republicans wouldn't release the Democrats' memo. That is as far as I got. Nunes is complicit. I hope he goes to jail. POS.


Good lord you are one stupid human being. Have you no sense at all? Every time you post a comment, I think, theres no way he can post something more stupid than that. And then you prove me wrong, every single time.

Posted on: 2/27 12:59 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I know that there will be negative reactions to this video by our left leaning friends on this board. We all have an opinion. I for one am thankful for the work Chairman Nunes has done on this issue. At least someone is willing to take on the fight fore our individual liberties. Nunes makes some interesting points in this interview, especially on the Obama administration's actions that potentially lead to Russia's ability to medal in our country.


[youtube=425,350][/youtube]





Posted on: 2/27 1:08 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]



[youtube=425,350][/youtube]






Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2 ... izens-registered-vote-pa/






Posted on: 2/27 1:41 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937

Posted on: 2/27 5:04 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Quote:

EERY wrote:
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]



[youtube=425,350][/youtube]






Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2 ... izens-registered-vote-pa/







Now I truly know why the left hates Trump so much. They rigged the election and spent billions upon billions of dollars AND STILL LOST. Id be pissed too.

Posted on: 2/27 7:56 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I know that there will be negative reactions to this video by our left leaning friends on this board. We all have an opinion. I for one am thankful for the work Chairman Nunes has done on this issue. At least someone is willing to take on the fight fore our individual liberties. Nunes makes some interesting points in this interview, especially on the Obama administration's actions that potentially lead to Russia's ability to medal in our country.


[youtube=425,350][/youtube]


He is completely full of ****. He released his memo without considering the parts the DOJ and FBI wanted omitted/redacted. He just ignored them. The Democrats worked with the DOJ and FBI and the Republicans wouldn't release the Democrats' memo. That is as far as I got. Nunes is complicit. I hope he goes to jail. POS.


Good lord you are one stupid human being. Have you no sense at all? Every time you post a comment, I think, theres no way he can post something more stupid than that. And then you prove me wrong, every single time.


You might want to read the WMITC rules there bud.


Posted on: 2/27 10:01 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Quote:

EERY wrote:
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]



[youtube=425,350][/youtube]






Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2 ... izens-registered-vote-pa/





New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration
https://www.ilnews.org/news/statewide/ ... r&utm_campaign=user-share

Posted on: 2/27 11:22 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]



[youtube=425,350][/youtube]






Lawsuit: 100,000 noncitizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2 ... izens-registered-vote-pa/





New Chicago ID card created for undocumented immigrants will be accepted for voter registration
https://www.ilnews.org/news/statewide/ ... r&utm_campaign=user-share


Do you regularly cite check any of the articles you read? I would hope you would at least do a google search before posting them for others to read. This article just makes up the "fact" that the ID was created for illegal immigrants. The ID is for all residents of Chicago, and doubles as their library card, municipal pass, and identification for other city benefits and programs. That took like 30 seconds to find out.

Posted on: 2/27 1:19 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7577
Quote:

EERY wrote:
I know that there will be negative reactions to this video by our left leaning friends on this board. We all have an opinion. I for one am thankful for the work Chairman Nunes has done on this issue.


Yes, his creative writing has been top notch!

Posted on: 2/27 3:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5222
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Good lord you are one stupid human being. Have you no sense at all? Every time you post a comment, I think, theres no way he can post something more stupid than that. And then you prove me wrong, every single time.


You might want to read the WMITC rules there bud.



Yep, he’s showing all the classic signs of the rabid conservative about to get banned. I’ve yet to see it happen to a liberal on the couch...just saying.

wvman75
Billhilly
Mtnir


Queue the queen music...another one might be biting the dust.


Posted on: 2/28 6:41 am
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/20/2008 1:23 pm
From Just barely outside the Beltway.
Posts: 7577
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Good lord you are one stupid human being. Have you no sense at all? Every time you post a comment, I think, theres no way he can post something more stupid than that. And then you prove me wrong, every single time.


You might want to read the WMITC rules there bud.



Yep, he’s showing all the classic signs of the rabid conservative about to get banned. I’ve yet to see it happen to a liberal on the couch...just saying.

wvman75
Billhilly
Mtnir


Queue the queen music...another one might be biting the dust.



To be fair, Billhilly was a bit of a jerk.

Posted on: 2/28 10:10 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Quote:
Eers88 wrote:
Do you regularly cite check any of the articles you read? I would hope you would at least do a google search before posting them for others to read. This article just makes up the "fact" that the ID was created for illegal immigrants. The ID is for all residents of Chicago, and doubles as their library card, municipal pass, and identification for other city benefits and programs. That took like 30 seconds to find out.



Well it stated that in the article at least to some degree. Are you refuting the claim that the ID can be used by illegals as a means by which to register To vote, or are you just throwing up side facts in a half assed attempt to rebuttal?

Here is one that is a little less click baity. You are welcome.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/lo ... -vote-20180216-story.html

Posted on: 2/28 12:42 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:
Eers88 wrote:
Do you regularly cite check any of the articles you read? I would hope you would at least do a google search before posting them for others to read. This article just makes up the "fact" that the ID was created for illegal immigrants. The ID is for all residents of Chicago, and doubles as their library card, municipal pass, and identification for other city benefits and programs. That took like 30 seconds to find out.



Well it stated that in the article at least to some degree. Are you refuting the claim that the ID can be used by illegals as a means by which to register To vote, or are you just throwing up side facts in a half assed attempt to rebuttal?

Here is one that is a little less click baity. You are welcome.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/lo ... -vote-20180216-story.html


There are two legitimate problems involved in the article you posted. One, Illinois does not require anyone to submit any documentation to verify citizenship when registering to vote. Instead, they rely on the threats of criminal prosecution, deportation and rejection of the citizenship application if a non-citizen registers. Illinois also allows certain forms of ID to verify your identity when registering to vote, some of which are available to non-citizens. That is a legitimate public policy issue -- whether Illinois should require proof of citizenship.

The second issue is propagandizing the first issue. In other words, taking a legitimate issue and using falsified facts to promote a cause and/or demonize a group of people. There is literally no evidence to support the "fact" that Chicago created this card to allow noncitizen to register to vote--that is propaganda, and it is clearly aimed at one of the right's favorite targets for falsifying information--Chicago. The only thing more mouth watering for those folks when fabricating these salacious tales is California or New York City.

EDIT: Or maybe academia, or Black Lives Matter, or liberals, or progressives, or ...

Posted on: 2/28 3:26 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Ok so you don’t like the article, got it.

Not the greatest article, I can agree. It was written with a strong overtone of bias. Not sure I would call it propaganda, but not a hill I’m looking to fight over. I would assume the piece was written by a passionate individual, who is outraged at what is going on. At least that’s how it reads to me.

The overall point that was being showed was that our election process IS being undermined by jurisdictions/states allowing noncitizens to vote. This one example is merely a small piece in a much larger puzzle. People are actively working to undermine the integrity of our elections right here in the United States, but let’s only worry about Russia why don’t we.

Posted on: 2/28 4:36 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Swamp Drainage

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Ok so you don’t like the article, got it.

Not the greatest article, I can agree. It was written with a strong overtone of bias. Not sure I would call it propaganda, but not a hill I’m looking to fight over. I would assume the piece was written by a passionate individual, who is outraged at what is going on. At least that’s how it reads to me.

The overall point that was being showed was that our election process IS being undermined by jurisdictions/states allowing noncitizens to vote. This one example is merely a small piece in a much larger puzzle. People are actively working to undermine the integrity of our elections right here in the United States, but let’s only worry about Russia why don’t we.


There is a difference between registering to vote and voting. There is also no evidence that there are a significant number of illegal voters. I would hope we all want election integrity, but that means that anyone who is eligible to vote has their vote counted and nobody who is ineligible to vote has their vote counted.

Posted on: 2/28 5:24 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 9 10 11 (12) 13 14 15 ... 27 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved