We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)

 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2274
You are funny.

Posted on: 7/17 12:47 pm
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 5001
This is funny:

Open in new window

Posted on: 7/17 4:58 pm
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210

Posted on: 7/17 10:35 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2274
Some guys talk deflection but, whenever someone with a right leaning slant says anything that doesn't fit your narrative you label it conspiracy theory. So tell me how does that works? Open your mind guys, you always think everything is done with no intentions of malice, which is sometimes the furthest from the truth.
So back to what sg44gold wrote. Do you not think any of that is not possible? I beg to differ and I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you are labeling me. I just seek the truth and I know there are truly evil people out there and will do anything to further their cause or agenda.
Please open that mind that you always claim to be open.

Posted on: 7/18 7:22 am
_________________
montani semper liberi & est ratio liberalismi aegritudinis animi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Some guys talk deflection but, whenever someone with a right leaning slant says anything that doesn't fit your narrative you label it conspiracy theory. So tell me how does that works? Open your mind guys, you always think everything is done with no intentions of malice, which is sometimes the furthest from the truth.
So back to what sg44gold wrote. Do you not think any of that is not possible? I beg to differ and I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you are labeling me. I just seek the truth and I know there are truly evil people out there and will do anything to further their cause or agenda.
Please open that mind that you always claim to be open.


It's also possible that when Trump & Obama's meeting on Nov 10 was extended from 15 minutes to 90, it was because they were having a homosexual encounter. Does being 'possible' mean that it is therefore true?

If sg44 wants to be taken seriously when posting stuff like this he needs to offer some proof.

Posted on: 7/18 4:47 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/30/2007 5:14 pm
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Posts: 1464
Show me evidence that Trump isn't Kim Jong Un's father and they're trying to take over the world together. Keep an open mind guys. It's possible

Posted on: 7/18 6:35 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8212
I realize that for some of you on here simple logic is a difficult thing.

It's probably why you didn't major in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or Mathematics.

2 + 2 really does = 4.

2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 really does = 10.

If you can't see what is going on, even after I explain it to you, then there is no hope for you.

Posted on: 7/18 8:57 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8212
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Some guys talk deflection but, whenever someone with a right leaning slant says anything that doesn't fit your narrative you label it conspiracy theory. So tell me how does that works? Open your mind guys, you always think everything is done with no intentions of malice, which is sometimes the furthest from the truth.
So back to what sg44gold wrote. Do you not think any of that is not possible? I beg to differ and I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you are labeling me. I just seek the truth and I know there are truly evil people out there and will do anything to further their cause or agenda.
Please open that mind that you always claim to be open.


It's also possible that when Trump & Obama's meeting on Nov 10 was extended from 15 minutes to 90, it was because they were having a homosexual encounter. Does being 'possible' mean that it is therefore true?

If sg44 wants to be taken seriously when posting stuff like this he needs to offer some proof.


Ha! Ha! I try to enlighten you with some simple logic ... and you go straight back into your fantasies.

Enjoy!!!


Posted on: 7/18 8:59 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Some guys talk deflection but, whenever someone with a right leaning slant says anything that doesn't fit your narrative you label it conspiracy theory. So tell me how does that works? Open your mind guys, you always think everything is done with no intentions of malice, which is sometimes the furthest from the truth.
So back to what sg44gold wrote. Do you not think any of that is not possible? I beg to differ and I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you are labeling me. I just seek the truth and I know there are truly evil people out there and will do anything to further their cause or agenda.
Please open that mind that you always claim to be open.


It's also possible that when Trump & Obama's meeting on Nov 10 was extended from 15 minutes to 90, it was because they were having a homosexual encounter. Does being 'possible' mean that it is therefore true?

If sg44 wants to be taken seriously when posting stuff like this he needs to offer some proof.


Ha! Ha! I try to enlighten you with some simple logic ... and you go straight back into your fantasies.

Enjoy!!!



I took logic in college & got an A+ with an average that exceeded 100%. In general I don't think 'extra credit' test questions are a good idea, but they were in effect at my school & I aced the f@#k out of it.

Logic (simple or not) shows that you've failed to prove any of your recent assertions. As a result your choices are:

1. Prove them
2. Concede

Good night.

Posted on: 7/18 9:29 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12716
Quote:

joedaddyski wrote:
Some guys talk deflection but, whenever someone with a right leaning slant says anything that doesn't fit your narrative you label it conspiracy theory. So tell me how does that works? Open your mind guys, you always think everything is done with no intentions of malice, which is sometimes the furthest from the truth.
So back to what sg44gold wrote. Do you not think any of that is not possible? I beg to differ and I am not a conspiracy theorist, like you are labeling me. I just seek the truth and I know there are truly evil people out there and will do anything to further their cause or agenda.
Please open that mind that you always claim to be open.


It isn't narrow minded to point out that the likelihood of something having happened is extremely low or even nil. You say it is "possible." I just happen to disagree because the facts as we know them do not support that version of events. Unless the facts change, then it couldn't have happened that way. That isn't being close-minded.

Posted on: 7/20 1:53 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8212
Quote:

hill_William wrote:


I took logic in college & got an A+ with an average that exceeded 100%. In general I don't think 'extra credit' test questions are a good idea, but they were in effect at my school & I aced the f@#k out of it.


Good night.


Ha! Ha! Logic? Well ... your "Logics" professor must be so proud of you.

You express yourself more like a 13 year old than a college graduate.

Profanity does not make your argument more persuasive.

Posted on: 7/22 8:56 am
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1210
Quote:

sg44gold wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:


I took logic in college & got an A+ with an average that exceeded 100%. In general I don't think 'extra credit' test questions are a good idea, but they were in effect at my school & I aced the f@#k out of it.


Good night.


Ha! Ha! Logic? Well ... your "Logics" professor must be so proud of you.

You express yourself more like a 13 year old than a college graduate.

Profanity does not make your argument more persuasive.


Very interesting to see the part of my comment you left out:

'Logic (simple or not) shows that you've failed to prove any of your recent assertions. As a result your choices are:

1. Prove them
2. Concede'

Still awaiting your response to that.

Posted on: 7/22 10:08 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Trump pressured Comey to end Flynn investigation
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8212
Quote:

hill_William wrote:

'Logic (simple or not) shows that you've failed to prove any of your recent assertions. As a result your choices are:

1. Prove them
2. Concede'

Still awaiting your response to that.


I am reminded of two sayings:

"Time is on MY side."

And ... "The truth shall set you free."

Let me know when YOU are ready to concede.

Posted on: 7/29 9:24 am
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 7 8 9 (10)




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved