We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Pitt Hater
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 1746

Quote:
EERY said: Seth Rich's computer and Comey's memos are making there place in folklore right up there with the abbagoochie. Everyone talks about them, but nobody actually gets to see them.


Their - oops 🙊

Posted on: 6/25 5:09 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1011
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.

Posted on: 6/26 5:31 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1050
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.



Why would they murder someone when the outcome had already been determined? What is the advantage of that?

Again why would they stop at Seth Rich? Why not Bernie? Why not Trump? Why not Paul Ryan? Why not Alex Jones? Steve Bannon?

Posted on: 6/26 6:26 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1011
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.



Why would they murder someone when the outcome had already been determined? What is the advantage of that?

Again why would they stop at Seth Rich? Why not Bernie? Why not Trump? Why not Paul Ryan? Why not Alex Jones? Steve Bannon?


Well, for very obvious reasons that apparently escape you.... to no surprise of course.

and its funny you bring up those names. Seth Rich leaked the emails because he wanted to expose the establishment cheating Bernie out of the nomination. Of course the Hillary camp had no other option than to blame Trump for the emails. They cant let Seth Rich, one of their own turn on them to expose their massive lies. So they killed him and a few others as well. This is the democrat way. That party was infiltrated by evil a long time ago. Its showing more than ever.

But keep holding on man. They just have to find a new message (a new lie) right? Keep looking for that message. It will become harder and harder to hide the lefts desire to destroy this nation by turning it socialist or communist. Most people know by now that it wont work. Some folks will never see.

Posted on: 6/27 4:43 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1050
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.



Why would they murder someone when the outcome had already been determined? What is the advantage of that?

Again why would they stop at Seth Rich? Why not Bernie? Why not Trump? Why not Paul Ryan? Why not Alex Jones? Steve Bannon?


Well, for very obvious reasons that apparently escape you.... to no surprise of course.

and its funny you bring up those names. Seth Rich leaked the emails because he wanted to expose the establishment cheating Bernie out of the nomination. Of course the Hillary camp had no other option than to blame Trump for the emails. They cant let Seth Rich, one of their own turn on them to expose their massive lies. So they killed him and a few others as well. This is the democrat way. That party was infiltrated by evil a long time ago. Its showing more than ever.

But keep holding on man. They just have to find a new message (a new lie) right? Keep looking for that message. It will become harder and harder to hide the lefts desire to destroy this nation by turning it socialist or communist. Most people know by now that it wont work. Some folks will never see.



Please state and explain these obvious reasons.

Posted on: 6/27 6:48 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
8/2/2010 10:50 am
From Canonsburg, PA
Posts: 4645
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Yeah it was totally a robbery/murder. Most robbery cases such as this never have anything stolen from the victim.


I think murdering someone that you didn't mean to murder might startle you into getting away and you might decide to forego robbing them. I am not sure this is all that rare in this situation. This would especially be true if the would be muggers were young kids and inexperienced.

Posted on: 6/27 8:54 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12600
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.


Are you saying the Russians weren't involved in hacking too? Or just leaking what they hacked?

Posted on: 6/27 10:57 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6626
I think he is saying that Seth Rich was the leaker and Russia had nothing to do with anything. Can you not read?

Posted on: 6/27 12:14 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12600
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
I think he is saying that Seth Rich was the leaker and Russia had nothing to do with anything. Can you not read?


As a matter of fact, I can read. What he wrote was Russia had "nothing to do with the leaks." He didn't specify which leaks, and he doesn't specify whether he considers hacking to be part of leaking. So I am asking him for clarification before I assume any of it so we don't run down some unnecessary rabbit hole arguing about stuff that we really aren't arguing about. Thanks to you, we are now down that hole. It seems odd to me that someone would take the position that Russia wasn't involved in the hacking, given that US intelligence agencies have stated that Putin specifically ordered it, which is why I asked.

Posted on: 6/27 5:25 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6626
You mean how Comey said they weren't involved and didn't influence even one vote, that Trump wasn't under investigation, and the article that started everything was fake? Because Comey said those things under oath when he testified. There is no Russia narrative no matter how hard you kick and how loud you scream.

Posted on: 6/27 8:08 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1011
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.



Why would they murder someone when the outcome had already been determined? What is the advantage of that?

Again why would they stop at Seth Rich? Why not Bernie? Why not Trump? Why not Paul Ryan? Why not Alex Jones? Steve Bannon?


Well, for very obvious reasons that apparently escape you.... to no surprise of course.

and its funny you bring up those names. Seth Rich leaked the emails because he wanted to expose the establishment cheating Bernie out of the nomination. Of course the Hillary camp had no other option than to blame Trump for the emails. They cant let Seth Rich, one of their own turn on them to expose their massive lies. So they killed him and a few others as well. This is the democrat way. That party was infiltrated by evil a long time ago. Its showing more than ever.

But keep holding on man. They just have to find a new message (a new lie) right? Keep looking for that message. It will become harder and harder to hide the lefts desire to destroy this nation by turning it socialist or communist. Most people know by now that it wont work. Some folks will never see.



Please state and explain these obvious reasons.


Obvious reasons? You are a liberal is the biggest most obvious one. Why liberals? They tend to hide from truth and not welcome it. They tend to put emotion before logic. Liberals are basically the most brainwashed, closed-minded, over-emotional group the world has ever seen to this point.

You liberals dont even want to know the truth. Why? It hurts you and you're scared to be hurt. Truth is often messy --liberals want no part of it. They would hide in a safe space with coloring books and legos rather than deal with tough issues that need dealt with. Modern liberals are the weakest group of people the world has ever seen. You could never prove that wrong and by trying, you'd only prove it right. Therefore I hope you try....but you wont, because you're a liberal and liberals dont like to admit their wrong. They will cling to things till the bittr end. Literally often the only thing they "dont" believe is the truth

Posted on: 6/28 4:08 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
10/27/2006 2:33 pm
From LA
Posts: 1050
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
Quote:

delispam wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.



Why would they murder someone when the outcome had already been determined? What is the advantage of that?

Again why would they stop at Seth Rich? Why not Bernie? Why not Trump? Why not Paul Ryan? Why not Alex Jones? Steve Bannon?


Well, for very obvious reasons that apparently escape you.... to no surprise of course.

and its funny you bring up those names. Seth Rich leaked the emails because he wanted to expose the establishment cheating Bernie out of the nomination. Of course the Hillary camp had no other option than to blame Trump for the emails. They cant let Seth Rich, one of their own turn on them to expose their massive lies. So they killed him and a few others as well. This is the democrat way. That party was infiltrated by evil a long time ago. Its showing more than ever.

But keep holding on man. They just have to find a new message (a new lie) right? Keep looking for that message. It will become harder and harder to hide the lefts desire to destroy this nation by turning it socialist or communist. Most people know by now that it wont work. Some folks will never see.



Please state and explain these obvious reasons.


Obvious reasons? You are a liberal is the biggest most obvious one. Why liberals? They tend to hide from truth and not welcome it. They tend to put emotion before logic. Liberals are basically the most brainwashed, closed-minded, over-emotional group the world has ever seen to this point.

You liberals dont even want to know the truth. Why? It hurts you and you're scared to be hurt. Truth is often messy --liberals want no part of it. They would hide in a safe space with coloring books and legos rather than deal with tough issues that need dealt with. Modern liberals are the weakest group of people the world has ever seen. You could never prove that wrong and by trying, you'd only prove it right. Therefore I hope you try....but you wont, because you're a liberal and liberals dont like to admit their wrong. They will cling to things till the bittr end. Literally often the only thing they "dont" believe is the truth



I feel bad that the rational right leaning people on this site have to contend with your nonsense clouding discussion.

Try again when you have a real answer.


Posted on: 6/28 8:01 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12600
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
You mean how Comey said they weren't involved and didn't influence even one vote, that Trump wasn't under investigation, and the article that started everything was fake? Because Comey said those things under oath when he testified. There is no Russia narrative no matter how hard you kick and how loud you scream.


Just to clarify what you are saying, do you think Comey said Russia was not involved in hacking related to the election?

Posted on: 6/28 9:41 am
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
12/9/2009 10:45 am
From durham, nc
Posts: 4928
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.


I'm just so confused. Are liberals snowflakes or cold-blooded killers? You guys keep changing your mind.

Posted on: 7/1 6:04 am
_________________
Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 6626
You really can't draw conclusions unless someone else literally has to spoon-feed you the answer.

Posted on: 7/3 8:10 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1011
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.

Posted on: 7/5 5:52 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1011
Quote:

eer_4da_beer wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I totally believe that the DNC killed Seth Rich and the Russians had nothing to do with the leaks. This is the democrat way, to do the evil but blame everyone else.

Act evil but blame others for acting evil, to distract peoples attention away from your own evil. The democrat way.


I'm just so confused. Are liberals snowflakes or cold-blooded killers? You guys keep changing your mind.


Both and more.

Posted on: 7/5 5:57 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Pitt Hater
Joined:
6/26/2010 9:15 am
Posts: 2256
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.

You are demophobic.

Posted on: 7/5 10:55 am
_________________
montani semper liberi
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Pitt Hater
Joined:
5/30/2007 5:14 pm
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Posts: 1458
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.

We prefer to debate policy but look at the title of this thread. Start a thread about Trumpcare and we'd be happy to discuss that. Start a thread about literally any of Trumps policies. I'm actually tired of talking about his deranged tweets, lame insults, and childish antics. Lets get to something with some teeth

Posted on: 7/5 5:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1011
Quote:

Strohs wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
I was taking a break from bashing you wussies until after a great holiday.


Are you snowflakes or violent? Both, actually and more. You guys literally have the worst of the worst on your side. You have a bunch of wimpy snowflakes afraid of words, then you have the violent hate groups, you have the drug junkies, welfare addicts, the people who cant even decide what sex they are --even species now lol. You pretty much have a large collection of crazy people and that is your biggest base. Its sad too --as I've eluded to many times. Normal people are leaving the democrat party and most of them are already gone. Dems embrace the crazies now, and well of course illegals. Why? It is literally (besides voter fraud) the only way they can get votes. Your policies are terrible --heck do you people even have policies anymore, or better think about whether or not they do and have done good? I mean I havent seen a democrat debate policy for a long long time. The only way they know how to "debate" is to call names and point fingers.
So what kind of people resort to calling names, when someone presents them with stuff like evidence, facts, etc, etc? A typical insane democrat who has been brainwashed by fake news.

We prefer to debate policy but look at the title of this thread. Start a thread about Trumpcare and we'd be happy to discuss that. Start a thread about literally any of Trumps policies. I'm actually tired of talking about his deranged tweets, lame insults, and childish antics. Lets get to something with some teeth


Oh so you're tired of your own party too eh? Do you know how many times I've been accused of racism, because I questioned Obama's policies? Hundreds. I've been called a lot of names by liberals just because I'm not one of them and for no other reason. After so may years I'm sick of it, so I'm no longer polite to them.

Listen to reality. The inmates took over the asylum, and that is what is currently happening to the Dem party, and this will be its fall. You guys lost over 1000 seats during Obama's tenure. And now, even with all the lies and fake news to back your narrative and attack Trump, you have lost all 4 special elections this year already. Stick a fork in it. No normal people want your ideas forced on them by the law. It east to see that a large % of your base needs serious emotional help. But keep denying it, because its playing right into conservatives hands, as we take our country back.

Posted on: 7/5 5:40 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 (2) 3 4 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved