We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

(1) 2 3 4 »

SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/ ... ks-investigator-says.html

Like everybody has been saying, other than delirious liberals, it was not Russia. It was an inside leak. His name was SETH RICH, and he was killed for exposing the DNC

Posted on: 5/16 10:03 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: SETH RICH, slain DNC staffer, evidence found he had contact with WikiLeaks
Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
The proven to be fake Washington Post article is trying to distract you from this.

Posted on: 5/16 10:05 am

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Someone is certainly distracted. You are correct about that.

Posted on: 5/16 7:50 pm

I don't stand by anything. ~Donald J. Trump

From Charlottesville, Virginia
FYI Fox News retracted the story about Seth Rich. You can put away your confetti and pop rocks.

Posted on: 5/23 4:27 pm

From Charlottesville, Virginia
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
The proven to be fake Washington Post article is trying to distract you from this.

Care to retract this post?

Posted on: 5/24 1:07 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
DRUDGE: Independent group releases new report on Seth Rich's murder investigation. HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

https://mobile.twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/877205050732433409

http://wjla.com/news/local/read-new-r ... ichs-murder-investigation

"What we found

After a three-month review and investigation into the death of Seth Rich, The Profiling Project notes the following:

-Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide

-Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad

-Seth's death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer

-There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene

-The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to be hindered both actively and passively

-Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free within the community"

Interesting nugget from report: EVALUATION OF THE CRIME SCENE: Southwest corner of the intersection of Flagler and W St. NW, at 2134 Flagler Place, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20001. A quiet neighborhood known as Bloomingdale, with narrow streets and a demographics mixed with long-time residents and those seeking to get ahead of the areas gentrification. With large trees blocking much of the street-lighting, the area has some dark areas in the nighttime. There may be one (1) photo of the crime scene in which Seth is still located in the street, however PP has been unable to verify the authenticity of this photo. It has been reported (cite) that no bullet casings were found. The crime scene was very organized to the point of being sanitized. This would indicate careful planning on the part of the offender, control of the entry to and exit from the crime scene as well as in-depth understanding of law-enforcement investigative process.

Posted on: 6/20 12:53 pm

Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Pathetic

"GOP lobbyist Jack Burkman, who put up $105,000 of his own money as a reward to help solve Rich's murder, is also funding the Profiling Project and made the announcement of its creation months ago."

"'The Profiling Project' was given no special access to any materials, evidence or persons and due to case sensitivity, conducted only informal, limited interviews. Given that fact, the family hopes that the general public takes the findings at face value---valuable experience in research collection and report writing for students at George Washington University but in no way should take any findings contained within as new, credible or otherwise lending credence to conspiracy theories surround the circumstances of Seth's death"

Posted on: 6/20 7:05 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Why is trying to solve an unsolved murder "pathetic"?

That's pretty upsetting to read, Strohs. Thought you were better than that.

Posted on: 6/20 11:23 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From M
Yep this whole story is legit and it just got a whole new life. Totally, and they will keep working to uncover it more and more. There is already and overwhelming amount of evidence that Seth Rich was murdered, and there is little doubt in people who have looked into it even with a half effort, that he leaked the emails to wikileaks.

Keep on clinging liberals --to any lie your masters feed you.

WASHINGTON – DNC staffer Seth Rich, who was brutally murdered on July 10, 2016, on a street near his Washington home – sparking discussion that he might have been the source of party insider emails turned over to WikiLeaks during the 2016 presidential race – probably wasn’t the victim of a random homicide.

Or a robbery gone bad.

Rather, his murder “more likely (was) committed by a hired killer or serial murderer.”

Those are the conclusions of the Profiling Project, which released the results of a months-long investigation into Rich’s death on Tuesday.

The project, an “all-volunteer group of current and former George Washington University forensic psychology graduate students and instructors,” said it came together for the investigation to “aid the Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police utilizing forensic psychology skills and tools in hopes of providing at least one actionable item.”

The findings include:

Seth’s death does not appear to be a random homicide.
Seth’s death does not appear to be a robbery gone bad.
Seth[‘s] death was more likely committed by a hired killer or serial murderer.
There may be additional video surveillance of the crime and crime scene.
The resolution of prosecuting the individual(s) responsible appears to be hindered both actively and passively.
Seth’s killer(s) most likely remains free with the community.

http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/independen ... hired-killer/?cat_orig=us

The liberal empire of lies is beginning to crumble before our eyes. Some great new findings in their wonderful global warming scam is also about to go viral. All the lies are coming out, and its only going to get worse for them.

Posted on: 6/21 5:26 am

Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Why is trying to solve an unsolved murder "pathetic"?

That's pretty upsetting to read, Strohs. Thought you were better than that.

This whole ordeal started when a Fox News "correspondent" was hired by Rich's family as a private investigator in the case. He was quickly fired and has since backed off of his original statements. The same investigator once claimed that Washington DC was being overrun with Lesbian biker gangs.

As for the report, I actually stopped and read it from start to finish. The group determined that the theory that Hillary Clinton hired a professional to assassinate Seth Rich was "Not Likely." Seth Rich did not die at the scene, but rather in surgery at a local hospital. According to the report, he initially didn't know he was shot. For what it's worth, the investigative group felt that the shooting could not have been carried out by a professional given the nature of the shooting. I mean, it's an interesting read but there's no new information other than there might be a security camera that was missed.

Posted on: 6/23 7:33 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
It actually started when Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC for leaking emails to WikiLeaks after the DNC fucked Bernie Sanders over. I hate Sanders. Rich was a huge Sanders supporter. But most important a patriot. What he did will never be forgotten and his death will come to light soon.

Posted on: 6/23 11:00 am

Makin' it Rain
From Canonsburg, PA
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
It actually started when Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC for leaking emails to WikiLeaks after the DNC fucked Bernie Sanders over. I hate Sanders. Rich was a huge Sanders supporter. But most important a patriot. What he did will never be forgotten and his death will come to light soon.

Pretty sure his death has already come to light. I am certain practically everyone has heard about it. I am just amazed at how many people the Clinton's are to have killed. One would think that no one would work for them since practically everyone that works for them is bound to get killed by them at one point or another.

Not that anyone this deep in tin foil would care but here is a snopes article addressing the myth. Notice that the myth here is not that Hillary murdered him. You can continue to believe that he is another of the countless bodies that the Clintons have had to dispose of. You just can't credibly make the case that she did so due to wikileaks.

http://www.snopes.com/seth-rich-dnc-wikileaks-murder/

Posted on: 6/23 2:17 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

Open in new window

Posted on: 6/24 10:57 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
Oh another backed into the corner conservative resorting to memes and bumper stickers.

Posted on: 6/24 6:14 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
4da is another one on this site who offers nothing to the conversation other than CNN headlines and "drumpf bad!", And memes from the early 2000's. Get with the times old man. Pathetic.

Posted on: 6/24 6:37 pm

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
I have to admit that meme made me laugh. I had to text it to my wife. Then we joked about that being a good song for her mother.

Posted on: 6/24 7:02 pm

Makin' it Rain
From durham, nc
See how much libs/cons have in common? I too texted that meme to my wife. We're going to sing it and record for her sister's ringtone.

This whole Clinton/DNC killed Seth Rich because of Wikileaks is just so dumb. Sorry if I don't consider this a topic for serious debate.

Posted on: 6/25 10:52 am

Pitt Hater
From North Central, WV
I've always just looked at it like the Russian collusion thing. If the evidence is there, it will find its way to the light of day. The longer this is drawn out, the more I am doubting that there is any hard evidence to this. I would think that if there was such evidence, we would have heard more about it. If there is more to this, someone or some entity is doing a bang up job of keeping a lid on it.

Seth Rich's computer and Comey's memos are making there place in folklore right up there with the abbagoochie. Everyone talks about them, but nobody actually gets to see them.

Posted on: 6/25 11:17 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Around
Yeah it was totally a robbery/murder. Most robbery cases such as this never have anything stolen from the victim.

Posted on: 6/25 2:33 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From LA
If the DNC and Clintons aren't above political assassinations why are Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders alive?

Posted on: 6/25 3:22 pm

(1) 2 3 4 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved