We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 57 58 59 (60) 61 62 63 ... 97 »

 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/29/2008 4:48 pm
From Deadwood, Lakota Territory
Posts: 8425
PS - Obama called Libya a **** show. And he created it. With the help of Clinton.

Google it. It isn't hard to find. Unless Google took it all down.

Posted on: 1/13 7:30 pm
_________________
Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Globalist Fascists in BOTH parties are trying to take over the U.S.A.

Help us Eric Cartman, YOU are our only hope.
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1469

Posted on: 1/13 10:01 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1469
Donald Trump’s Crazy Week of Crazy

I believe most of this has already been covered here, but it really does stand out when enumerated all together. Quite a remarkable performance by our President this week, yes? & yet, many will continue to look the other way as this clown disintegrates before your eyes. Why? Political expediency for the GOP? Too embarrassed to cut your losses & join the side of logic? I don’t expect anyone to become an outrageous bleeding heart liberal ‘snowflake,’ but would applaud & welcome anyone who sees reason & steps away from Ye Olde Dotard Donald.

Posted on: 1/14 4:52 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Donald Trump’s Crazy Week of Crazy

I believe most of this has already been covered here, but it really does stand out when enumerated all together. Quite a remarkable performance by our President this week, yes? & yet, many will continue to look the other way as this clown disintegrates before your eyes. Why? Political expediency for the GOP? Too embarrassed to cut your losses & join the side of logic? I don’t expect anyone to become an outrageous bleeding heart liberal ‘snowflake,’ but would applaud & welcome anyone who sees reason & steps away from Ye Olde Dotard Donald.


There is absolutely no way somebody can be THIS brainwashed. You have to be getting paid by some shareblue Soros based entity to spread this idiotic garbage. I refuse to believe any normal functioning person can unironically post what you post and not receive payment for it.

Posted on: 1/14 10:43 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

No, you just go out of your way to make it okay for the black guy to to say one country is a shithole but its a mortal sin because the white guy said it.


Where did a black guy say it? Still waiting for some evidence of that. Not really interested in arguing with you about some fantasy that didn't occur.


Yeah. Of course you won't argue because you have no argument to present. You go quiet, as does every liberal, when you are defeated. You literally have proven you have nothing to argue because you said Haiti is not a shithole. Grow up. I've already shown you, and so has SG44GOLD, that Obama has called countries shitholes and you ignore it because Obama is black and a socialist/communist hero. Either both of them allegedly used the word shithole, or neither of them did. You can't pick and choose when it's literally the same thing for both.

Posted on: 1/14 10:48 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
HOW DONALD TRUMP CHANGED YOUR IMAGINATION
http://blog.dilbert.com/2018/01/02/pr ... =shelf-space-0-blog-title


Here’s is a blog post that looks at Trump’s accomplishments from a bigger picture perspective, not like the normal penny ante Trump said this or that links that are usually posted here.

Posted on: 1/15 12:02 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937

Posted on: 1/15 1:04 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179

Posted on: 1/15 8:14 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
http://archive.is/AzVk8


Quote:
Georgia Republican Sen. David Perdue said Sunday that President Donald Trump did not use the phrase "shithole countries" during a meeting with lawmakers on immigration reform last week.

"I'm telling you he did not use that word, George, and I'm telling you it's a gross misrepresentation," Perdue told moderator George Stephanopoulos on ABC's "This Week."



Interesting

Posted on: 1/15 8:51 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1469
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Donald Trump’s Crazy Week of Crazy

I believe most of this has already been covered here, but it really does stand out when enumerated all together. Quite a remarkable performance by our President this week, yes? & yet, many will continue to look the other way as this clown disintegrates before your eyes. Why? Political expediency for the GOP? Too embarrassed to cut your losses & join the side of logic? I don’t expect anyone to become an outrageous bleeding heart liberal ‘snowflake,’ but would applaud & welcome anyone who sees reason & steps away from Ye Olde Dotard Donald.


There is absolutely no way somebody can be THIS brainwashed. You have to be getting paid by some shareblue Soros based entity to spread this idiotic garbage. I refuse to believe any normal functioning person can unironically post what you post and not receive payment for it.


The tired, lame Soros trope? That’s all you’ve got? How tired and lame of you. I’ve already adressed that elsewhere in this thread. Why not go back and find that & I’ll wait here in reality for your return.

Posted on: 1/15 10:28 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:

No, you just go out of your way to make it okay for the black guy to to say one country is a shithole but its a mortal sin because the white guy said it.


Where did a black guy say it? Still waiting for some evidence of that. Not really interested in arguing with you about some fantasy that didn't occur.


Yeah. Of course you won't argue because you have no argument to present. You go quiet, as does every liberal, when you are defeated. You literally have proven you have nothing to argue because you said Haiti is not a shithole. Grow up. I've already shown you, and so has SG44GOLD, that Obama has called countries shitholes and you ignore it because Obama is black and a socialist/communist hero. Either both of them allegedly used the word shithole, or neither of them did. You can't pick and choose when it's literally the same thing for both.


Then both you and Gold are making it up, because he never said that. If you need to take statements out of context to make your point, then your point is unsupportable. There is no argument because you cannot support your thesis.

Here is how it was reported at the time:

Mr Obama went on: “We actually executed this plan as well as I could have expected: We got a UN mandate, we built a coalition, it cost us $1bn – which, when it comes to military operations, is very cheap. We averted large-scale civilian casualties, we prevented what almost surely would have been a prolonged and bloody civil conflict. And despite all that, Libya is a mess.”

Referring to that mess in private, Mr Obama reportedly uses the more colourful term, “**** show”.


Independent Article: Obama Criticizes UK Prime Minister

Obama is clearly talking about the state of the military action.

Posted on: 1/15 12:42 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald

Joined:
12/7/2009 7:07 pm
From Charlottesville, Virginia
Posts: 12958
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Donald Trump’s Crazy Week of Crazy

I believe most of this has already been covered here, but it really does stand out when enumerated all together. Quite a remarkable performance by our President this week, yes? & yet, many will continue to look the other way as this clown disintegrates before your eyes. Why? Political expediency for the GOP? Too embarrassed to cut your losses & join the side of logic? I don’t expect anyone to become an outrageous bleeding heart liberal ‘snowflake,’ but would applaud & welcome anyone who sees reason & steps away from Ye Olde Dotard Donald.


There is absolutely no way somebody can be THIS brainwashed. You have to be getting paid by some shareblue Soros based entity to spread this idiotic garbage. I refuse to believe any normal functioning person can unironically post what you post and not receive payment for it.


So then Trump didn't tweet those things? Did somebody take over his account? Because they showed up on my Twitter feed last week as if he tweeted them.

Posted on: 1/15 1:15 pm
_________________
Open in new window
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
9/15/2006 8:24 am
From Monrovia MD
Posts: 7710
Is anyone claiming Haiti is not a shithole? It is. That's why Haitians want to come here and you would have to use force to get a Haitian to leave here and go back there.

Not to belabor a point, but economic self interest is why so many West Virginians like me live elsewhere. t works worldwide. I'll go where I can support my family.

Give me $137,000 to teach and coach in WV and I'll move back in a minute.

Posted on: 1/15 1:29 pm
_________________
Wrestling! Hard? It's supposed to be hard. It's the hard that makes it GREAT!
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Posted on: 1/15 3:19 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Pitt Hater
Joined:
8/21/2013 9:51 pm
From Madhattan
Posts: 1469
Quote:

Eers88 wrote:
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

hill_William wrote:
Donald Trump’s Crazy Week of Crazy

I believe most of this has already been covered here, but it really does stand out when enumerated all together. Quite a remarkable performance by our President this week, yes? & yet, many will continue to look the other way as this clown disintegrates before your eyes. Why? Political expediency for the GOP? Too embarrassed to cut your losses & join the side of logic? I don’t expect anyone to become an outrageous bleeding heart liberal ‘snowflake,’ but would applaud & welcome anyone who sees reason & steps away from Ye Olde Dotard Donald.


There is absolutely no way somebody can be THIS brainwashed. You have to be getting paid by some shareblue Soros based entity to spread this idiotic garbage. I refuse to believe any normal functioning person can unironically post what you post and not receive payment for it.


So then Trump didn't tweet those things? Did somebody take over his account? Because they showed up on my Twitter feed last week as if he tweeted them.


Ha! I almost posted this line of reasoning, but figured it had no chance of penetrating 1818’s magnificent reality distortion field. Yes, as I’ve said before, 1818 is hardline base & will support Dangerous Donald to the end (& possibly beyond.) My post was meant for anyone else reading this (lurkers included) who may now feel ‘on the fence’ in their support of DT.

Whoever you are - there’s no shame in seeing the orange con man for what he really is & changing your mind. I, for one, would welcome you, refrain from ‘I told you so’ type behavior etc... There’s nothing tying you into supporting him. You can still be a Republican, still be a Conservative & yet repudiate Donnie Treasonweasel.

Let’s get rid of him, then move on to a reasonable debate about what should come next.

Posted on: 1/15 8:04 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Grant Ave. Warrior
Joined:
12/7/2010 9:55 pm
From M
Posts: 1130
It seems to me that even tho the attacks of him being racist are soooo strong, yet his support from black America continues to grow to this day. People are finally tuning out the lies and liberal talking points and looking at what they should be looking at --policy and action. If Trump's policies continue to help people, his base will continue to grow. After a year of articles like the one posted above and many others, and 24/7 around the clock attacks on Trump, fake polls, etc, etc. I have zero doubt in my mind that if the election happened again tomorrow and America had a chance to reverse electing Trump, he would actually have MORE voters than he did in the actual election. The democratic party is currently in a very weak, toxic state. Trump is not really beating them as much as you think, its more like dems/libs are truly beating themselves. MAGA won the presidency, not really Trump. The bottom line is that normal people dont want the liberal agenda. Period. I think the majority of normal people see most liberals as good people, who are just too emotional and could stand to use a little help to toughen up some on an emotional level.The democratic party is 100% based on tragedy at this point --its truly dependent on things being bad. The entire platform is based on negative stuff. Dems are selling fear and despare and people arent buying it. In fact, if you keep your act together in this world, and work hard and be good to your family and show others to do the same, you really dont fit in their platform at all. People are not stupid. They know the dem platform is destructive, and they know America isnt racist. The sooner the dems learn this and let go of the SJW issues and the around-the-clock racism claims on everyone, they may grow again a little. But truth is, they've lost over 1000 seats since Obama. That will get worse, no doubt.

Posted on: 1/16 6:27 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Trump, not Obama, responsible for economy.

http://archive.is/pvowG

Posted on: 1/16 10:20 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
It seems to me that even tho the attacks of him being racist are soooo strong, yet his support from black America continues to grow to this day. People are finally tuning out the lies and liberal talking points and looking at what they should be looking at --policy and action. If Trump's policies continue to help people, his base will continue to grow. After a year of articles like the one posted above and many others, and 24/7 around the clock attacks on Trump, fake polls, etc, etc. I have zero doubt in my mind that if the election happened again tomorrow and America had a chance to reverse electing Trump, he would actually have MORE voters than he did in the actual election. The democratic party is currently in a very weak, toxic state. Trump is not really beating them as much as you think, its more like dems/libs are truly beating themselves. MAGA won the presidency, not really Trump. The bottom line is that normal people dont want the liberal agenda. Period. I think the majority of normal people see most liberals as good people, who are just too emotional and could stand to use a little help to toughen up some on an emotional level.The democratic party is 100% based on tragedy at this point --its truly dependent on things being bad. The entire platform is based on negative stuff. Dems are selling fear and despare and people arent buying it. In fact, if you keep your act together in this world, and work hard and be good to your family and show others to do the same, you really dont fit in their platform at all. People are not stupid. They know the dem platform is destructive, and they know America isnt racist. The sooner the dems learn this and let go of the SJW issues and the around-the-clock racism claims on everyone, they may grow again a little. But truth is, they've lost over 1000 seats since Obama. That will get worse, no doubt.


AP ADMITS: TRUMP HAS KEPT MOST OF HIS PROMISES
https://www.infowars.com/ap-admits-tru ... ept-most-of-his-promises/

Posted on: 1/16 11:16 am
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Gettin' Schmitty
Joined:
7/8/2008 8:36 pm
From Around
Posts: 8179
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
It seems to me that even tho the attacks of him being racist are soooo strong, yet his support from black America continues to grow to this day. People are finally tuning out the lies and liberal talking points and looking at what they should be looking at --policy and action. If Trump's policies continue to help people, his base will continue to grow. After a year of articles like the one posted above and many others, and 24/7 around the clock attacks on Trump, fake polls, etc, etc. I have zero doubt in my mind that if the election happened again tomorrow and America had a chance to reverse electing Trump, he would actually have MORE voters than he did in the actual election. The democratic party is currently in a very weak, toxic state. Trump is not really beating them as much as you think, its more like dems/libs are truly beating themselves. MAGA won the presidency, not really Trump. The bottom line is that normal people dont want the liberal agenda. Period. I think the majority of normal people see most liberals as good people, who are just too emotional and could stand to use a little help to toughen up some on an emotional level.The democratic party is 100% based on tragedy at this point --its truly dependent on things being bad. The entire platform is based on negative stuff. Dems are selling fear and despare and people arent buying it. In fact, if you keep your act together in this world, and work hard and be good to your family and show others to do the same, you really dont fit in their platform at all. People are not stupid. They know the dem platform is destructive, and they know America isnt racist. The sooner the dems learn this and let go of the SJW issues and the around-the-clock racism claims on everyone, they may grow again a little. But truth is, they've lost over 1000 seats since Obama. That will get worse, no doubt.


AP ADMITS: TRUMP HAS KEPT MOST OF HIS PROMISES
https://www.infowars.com/ap-admits-tru ... ept-most-of-his-promises/


Can't wait for the intellectually superior posters on here to scoff at your infowars link.

Posted on: 1/16 11:52 am
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 


 
Re: Dangerous Donald
Makin' it Rain
Joined:
7/21/2008 9:57 pm
From North Central, WV
Posts: 2937
Quote:

wvufan1818 wrote:
Quote:

EERY wrote:
Quote:

Turkish wrote:
It seems to me that even tho the attacks of him being racist are soooo strong, yet his support from black America continues to grow to this day. People are finally tuning out the lies and liberal talking points and looking at what they should be looking at --policy and action. If Trump's policies continue to help people, his base will continue to grow. After a year of articles like the one posted above and many others, and 24/7 around the clock attacks on Trump, fake polls, etc, etc. I have zero doubt in my mind that if the election happened again tomorrow and America had a chance to reverse electing Trump, he would actually have MORE voters than he did in the actual election. The democratic party is currently in a very weak, toxic state. Trump is not really beating them as much as you think, its more like dems/libs are truly beating themselves. MAGA won the presidency, not really Trump. The bottom line is that normal people dont want the liberal agenda. Period. I think the majority of normal people see most liberals as good people, who are just too emotional and could stand to use a little help to toughen up some on an emotional level.The democratic party is 100% based on tragedy at this point --its truly dependent on things being bad. The entire platform is based on negative stuff. Dems are selling fear and despare and people arent buying it. In fact, if you keep your act together in this world, and work hard and be good to your family and show others to do the same, you really dont fit in their platform at all. People are not stupid. They know the dem platform is destructive, and they know America isnt racist. The sooner the dems learn this and let go of the SJW issues and the around-the-clock racism claims on everyone, they may grow again a little. But truth is, they've lost over 1000 seats since Obama. That will get worse, no doubt.


AP ADMITS: TRUMP HAS KEPT MOST OF HIS PROMISES
https://www.infowars.com/ap-admits-tru ... ept-most-of-his-promises/


Can't wait for the intellectually superior posters on here to scoff at your infowars link.


(Here is the article. Perhaps someone would like to educate me on all the false claims made in this article. But but but Chobani)

In another indication of the establishment’s bewilderment at a president actually following through on his words, the Associated Press admits that Donald Trump has kept most of his promises.

In a piece entitled Trump has kept many promises during his first year in office, the AP’s Calvin Woodward and Jill Colvin acknowledge that, “Trump has followed through on dozens of his campaign promises, overhauling the country’s tax system, changing the U.S. posture abroad and upending the lives of hundreds of thousands of immigrants.”

“Trump has nailed the tax overhaul, his only historic legislative accomplishment to date, won confirmation of a conservative Supreme Court justice and other federal judges, and used his executive powers with vigor to slice regulations and pull the U.S. away from international accords he assailed as a candidate,” they add.

While Trump has only been in office for a year, comparing him with Obama on the issue of broken promises is very instructive. Politifact lists dozens of campaign promises broken by Obama, 119 in all, compared to just 7 broken promises for Trump.

The AP article seems to be motivated not by a desire to praise Trump, something that any mainstream media outfit would be loathe to do, but by a genuine bewilderment that Trump is actually following through on what he promised his supporters.

As we highlighted last month, in a rare moment of honesty, CNN also acknowledged that Trump had kept most of his campaign promises and that this was infuriating the international elite.

In his article, CNN’s Stephen Collinson conceded that Trump was “living up to his promises” and that this is “unfathomable” for many in Washington DC.

Collinson explains how Trump “obstinately honoring the bumper-sticker vows he made to his ultra-loyal supporters” has horrified the “political and foreign policy establishment.”

It says a lot that the only positive coverage Trump enjoys from a media that is almost exclusively adversarial to him is their begrudging acknowledgment that he is actually staying true to what got him elected in the first place.


Posted on: 1/16 12:02 pm
_________________
LET'S GO---------------------------------MOUNTAINEERS---------------
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer
 



« 1 ... 57 58 59 (60) 61 62 63 ... 97 »




Login
Username:

Password:

remember me





Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved