We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

New commit: safety/linebacker Kenny Robinson
Makin' it Rain
From Pittsburgh, PA
WVU received a commitmen frm Pittsburgh safety/linebacker Kenny Robinson. He also had offers from Pitt, Louisville, Virginia Tech, Iowa State and Cincinnati.

Rivals
ESPN

I have seen Robinson play this year. He was easily the best athlete on the field and one of the best I have seen this season in the WPIAL.

He plays quarterback for Imani and passed for 1,415 yards and rushed for 721 this season, scoring 16 touchdowns. Robinson also has 58 tackles and two interceptions.

Posted on: 10/28/2016 1:37 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: New commit: safety/linebacker Kenny Robinson
Makin' it Rain
From Canonsburg, PA
Quote:

GONZOeer wrote:
WVU received a commitmen frm Pittsburgh safety/linebacker Kenny Robinson. He also had offers from Pitt, Louisville, Virginia Tech, Iowa State and Cincinnati.

Rivals
ESPN

I have seen Robinson play this year. He was easily the best athlete on the field and one of the best I have seen this season in the WPIAL.

He plays quarterback for Imani and passed for 1,415 yards and rushed for 721 this season, scoring 16 touchdowns. Robinson also has 58 tackles and two interceptions.

When you saw him were you worried about the level of competition? Imani is A right?

Posted on: 10/28/2016 1:49 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:

brobison wrote:
Quote:

GONZOeer wrote:

Rivals
ESPN

When you saw him were you worried about the level of competition? Imani is A right?

They are A. Imani, frankly, is pretty bad with low numbers but Robinson is a big enough playmaker to make them respectable. He carried them to a near upset of a decent Bishop Canevin team who had to score on a last second touchdown to win. He has carried Imani to a playoff berth (I think they clinch one tonight).

Simply put: Robinson is a baller. I was hoping we'd get him.

Class A in Western Pa. can produce some quality kids (especially in areas like jeannette and Clairton).

Posted on: 10/28/2016 2:03 pm

Makin' it Rain
From Canonsburg, PA
Quote:

GONZOeer wrote:
Quote:

brobison wrote:
Quote:

GONZOeer wrote:

Rivals
ESPN

They are A. Imani, frankly, is pretty bad with low numbers but Robinson is a big enough playmaker to make them respectable. He carried them to a near upset of a decent Bishop Canevin team who had to score on a last second touchdown to win. He has carried Imani to a playoff berth (I think they clinch one tonight).

Simply put: Robinson is a baller. I was hoping we'd get him.

Class A in Western Pa. can produce some quality kids (especially in areas like jeannette and Clairton).

Hopefully he plays basketball. I usually get one or two Imani Christian games a year to officiate. I would love to get a close up look at his athleticism.

Posted on: 10/28/2016 2:11 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Robertsdale,Al via parkersburg
Do you give him the "benefit of doubt" on fouls ? let him know you`re a WVU Booster ?..J/K

Posted on: 10/28/2016 5:59 pm

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved