We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 55 »

Re: Jack Says LSU, Officially the Unofficial LSU Game Thread and Game Day hate speech
Here for the Beer
From NOLA
If you embedded your videos, I'd be inclined to watch them.

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:00 pm

Re: Jack Says LSU, Officially the Unofficial LSU Game Thread and Game Day hate speech
Makin' it Rain
I don't know how to do that business. I just post the links to the videos. Seems pretty simple

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:02 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Here for the Beer
From NOLA
I'm just lazy and the iPad doesn't always play YouTube or loads the vids hella slow. Sometimes more trouble than it's worth for someone as lazy as myself

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:05 pm

Makin' it Rain
Here's one.

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:09 pm

Here for the Beer
From NOLA
Man, that thing is almost 8 minutes long! What kind of attention span you think I got? No pop ups, no bright colors, no circus music...I made it 30 seconds

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:14 pm

Suspected Punter
From Morgantown, WV
Weather ain't gonna win it for us, LSU may be from the warm area of the country, but they are still #2...they deserve that respect, they've earned it by way of taking care of Oregon and Mississippi State...and to beat them its gonna take every ounce of blood, sweat, and tears from our boys on offense, defense, and special teams...just like every football game should...this game will be a great one. I have no doubt that players from both sides are gonna give it their all...

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:17 pm

Makin' it Rain
Haha...ok here is the other. 3 minutes a little easier. I agree, the other is way too long.

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:17 pm

Here for the Beer
From NOLA
What is up with highlight vids these days and the horrible music? Tons of ours are the same way. Kinda takes away from the actual vid because it starts getting annoying, and watching on mute just isn't the same, even if it is bad "music"

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:22 pm

Makin' it Rain
Gonna have to agree with you there.

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:24 pm

Party Machine
From Moundsville, Marshall County, WV
Addae balls in the air doesn't matter, I'm going to hit that kid in the chest. lol

Posted on: 9/19/2011 9:38 pm

Mr. Sunshine on my God damned shoulders John Denver!

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
why is this guy practicing against your lineman?

Posted on: 9/19/2011 10:20 pm

Pitt Hater
From Morgantown, WV
Hey tyger NOLA is like my favorite place ever...i saw the most amazing cover bands and ate tne most amazing food...and drank a little...but i remember it gets pretty chilly down there too in the fall.

Posted on: 9/19/2011 10:21 pm

--Richard Petty

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous

Posted on: 9/19/2011 10:29 pm

Makin' it Rain
Maybe he will let you know after he returns one for a TD to break your back on Saturday night

Posted on: 9/19/2011 10:30 pm

Anonymous
Account_DeletedAnonymous
I don't understand y ne LSU fan is worried about this game west vagina is a weak team in a weak big least. They have a 1 dimensional passing offense and do you honestly think that our dbs arent jus itching to get at Geno Smith and his passing game. We have the best secondary in the country so if we kno your jus gonna pass the ball doesnt that make us better.
I was honestly more worried about the game last week in Starkville against MSU then I am against this for some reason over hyped West Virgina team. You have to replace 7 starters from last yr on D. Ware and Ford are going to have a field day against this weak ass front 7, at first it will b 3 or 4 yards a carry but by the 3rd its gonna b 7 or 8 yards a carry. JL will out perform your boy Geno after Geno has 3 picks n 1 fumble you will kno wat im talking about.
Last week we heard how good Chris Relf was and how he would expose our over rated D. We all kno how that played out. YOU ARE IN THE BIG EAST and that's wat we will show u come Saturday night, o and idk y gameday is gonna be on WVU campus Saturday they should be at the Bama vs Arkansas game this game doesn't deserve Gameday

Posted on: 9/20/2011 5:22 am

Here for the Beer
From Greenville, SC

Posted on: 9/20/2011 5:52 am

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Louisiana public schools on display. And he was President of the National Honor Society there.

Posted on: 9/20/2011 6:08 am

Here for the Beer
From Bridgeport, WV
@TygerPhan - lol, yeah some of the videos out there aren't interesting enough to watch. Plus, the gangsta rap can get me fired if I try to watch them here at work. If you look up "dougitydog" on youtube, he does amazing WVU work. I think this is one of his latest...

Posted on: 9/20/2011 6:35 am

Re: Jack Says LSU, Officially the Unofficial LSU Game Thread and Game Day hate speach
Noob
From Watson, LA, USA
Quote:
msaul37: morgantown better explode next saturday night. scare espn. scare lsu. scare lee corso. scare kirk herbstreit. scare desmond howard. scare erin andrews. but most importantly, scare lsu. make them wish they didn't agree to come here.

Seriously? Are 60,000 fans supposed to be scary? Or will it be a rousing rendition of "Country Roads"? Oh, wait, let me guess, they'll be loud? Really? Please...

Posted on: 9/20/2011 6:41 am

Re: Jack Says LSU, Officially the Unofficial LSU Game Thread and Game Day hate speach
Noob
From Watson, LA, USA
Quote:
back9boy: The weather may be a huge factor for scaring LSU. I remember Auburn coming in to Morgantown a couple of years ago and freezing to death on the sidelines - the temperature probably was only in the low 60s that night, but they couldn't wait to get on the bus and head home.
Let's see how those Bayou Bengal Tigers do when it gets a little chilly!!

You can't be serious...

Posted on: 9/20/2011 6:46 am

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 55 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved