We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 ... 52 53 54 (55)

Re: Jack Says LSU, Officially the Unofficial LSU Game Thread and Game Day hate speech
WMITC
From Houston, TX
I think blohillbilly is clearing out those who don't add anything productive; they can gloat on their own boards.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:20 pm

Re: Jack Says LSU, Officially the Unofficial LSU Game Thread and Game Day hate speech

From Wilderness, VA via Hacker Valley, WV
Quote:

MVPs:
1. LSU punter.

100%

Well...50%.

Matthieu gets the other 50%.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:21 pm

Here for the Beer
From Evans, WV
We are still a work in progress and I think a few of our gGuys were a little imtimidated at the beginning. When you play a team of LSU caliber you have to buckle up and go all out from the first snap. We let up at times and that cost us dearly. LSU is a great team and we shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly, when that happen you will lose. I wish LSU the best, but I had not seen Alabama until today they are a beast LSU-Alabama will be the best game this season. Good luck to both can't go against Saban. God I hate mousebooger hope he dies that rat bastard. He always make a couple of stupid comments, most of the time no one notices because they are only noticed by someone who is in the know. HOlgs has his guys in place only needs some time. This could start stuff in the media,because he made the comment when he really knows nothing.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:26 pm
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Here for the Beer
From Evans, WV
I am still **** face and my disgust with Mousebooger is still high. It all started when I was about 13 or 14 and WVU was playing either Penn ST or Pitt the only times we were on TV back then Possibly Maryland there was a year when Boomer Eisiason(however you spell it) was at Maryland and they were highly ranked we were on TV. Friggin Mousebooger mentioned Jerry West and how he was from the Eastern panhandle and my Dad commented on how a jackass like that could be commenting on the game. I have hated his stupid ass ever since. If you listen closely he always make a couple of stupid incorrect comments on every game he does. I usually direct all my frustration on him when we lose and he does the game. Death to Mousebooger, Rot in Hell Mousebooger.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:44 pm

Gettin' Schmitty
From Monrovia MD
Why don't I have the right to view the "Propaganda " thread?

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:45 pm

LSUisJerkingoffinhismothersbasement was complaining about the Mod censorship.

Move along people...nothing to see here. Lol

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:46 pm

Here for the Beer
From Evans, WV
LSU better get their **** together because Alabama will chill it for them. That will be one hell of a football game. This one is over one to the next for both WVU and LSU.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:50 pm

From Boone County, WV
Basically another troll thread that got sent to Davy Jones.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:50 pm

Pitt Hater
From East Aurora, NY via Aurora, WV
Quote:

navi8orgirl wrote:
I think blohillbilly is clearing out those who don't add anything productive; they can gloat on their own boards.

You know me so well

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:51 pm

"Son, that's Pitt. You hate Pitt now. You hate Pitt tomorrow. You hate Pitt until the day you die. After that, you will hate Pitt for eternity."

Props to you guys...you have no obligation to patrol tonight. I applaud your efforts.

Posted on: 9/24/2011 11:52 pm

« 1 ... 52 53 54 (55)

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved