We Must Ignite This Couch Message Boards

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Brunetti and McCartney
Pitt Hater
From Buckhannon, WV
He only took the visit to Miss State out of Respect for his mom and Dan Mullen. His mother told him to take his two official visits, an that was one of them. I believe an article on wvillustrated ( have to find it, don't remember it) reaffirmed he's committed to WVU, said he knows where he's going to play at, he made a committment and is going to abide by it. He's a very mature, loyal kid who has values and morales an doesn't just turn tail, especially since he's been helping us recruit, i.e Anderson. He will be in morgantown wearing the old gold and blue.

Posted on: 1/13/2010 1:27 pm

Here for the Beer
From Richmond, VA
playing time for a team that gets rocked almost every game they play is not enough to get a kid rated as high as brunetti to leave the old gold and blue.

Posted on: 1/13/2010 2:12 pm
“I don’t think other teams are going to be prepared for this. Anything can happen on any given Saturday, but teams better prepare well for it because I don’t think there’s any stopping this offense.” -Ivan McCartney
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
I remember when Omar Connor was a verbal for us, then ended up signing with Mississippi State. Didn't work out too well for him and we ended up with Pat White. We'll be fine no matter what happens

Posted on: 1/13/2010 2:21 pm

Pitt Hater
From Columbus, OH (via Belpre, OH)
Looking back, Omar Connor actually never committed to us. But you get the idea. Miss. State is where great QBs go to die

Posted on: 1/13/2010 2:30 pm

Makin' it Rain
From N. Canton, Ohio
Quote:

DubVinVA wrote:
so much for brunetti having second thoughts with lane kiffin leaving. I'm guessing hes a lock for us now. Mississippi State? Come on dudes, he wouldnt go there.

What if, Dan Mullens is offered the UT job? Then what?
Just speculating not being pessimistic.

Posted on: 1/13/2010 3:45 pm

Here for the Beer
From Richmond, VA
well hail, that could always change things, but i dont think this kid would be recruiting for us and being as honest as he is if he were to pull a tajh boyd.

Posted on: 1/13/2010 11:14 pm
“I don’t think other teams are going to be prepared for this. Anything can happen on any given Saturday, but teams better prepare well for it because I don’t think there’s any stopping this offense.” -Ivan McCartney

Grant Ave. Warrior
After visiting M-state yesterday Barry now says on his facebook page he is confused....You got to be sh&ting me....

Posted on: 1/17/2010 1:52 pm

Suspected Punter
Its all good, Jeremy Johnson is still coming here! I think that he is better than Brunetti anyways!

Posted on: 1/17/2010 3:00 pm

Pitt Hater
I said before Playing time is more important than winning to these guys. Brunetti maybe getting nervous about competing. I know that he said he was ready to compete, but that doesnt mean he is actually wanting to do it. But hopefully he still becomes a mountaineer.

Posted on: 1/17/2010 4:27 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From clarksburg,wv.
miss.st. got 2 recruits this weekend brunettis name not mentioned. would love to have him but if he goes he goes, we still have smith and johnson. i like johnsos better than brunetti[more up side ,reminds me of pat but with a better arm].but i would love to have all 3.

Posted on: 1/17/2010 4:41 pm

Here for the Beer
From Hurricane
you should see his facebook... it's a battle of people from wv and miss state trying to persuade him

Posted on: 1/17/2010 8:00 pm

Party Machine
From The Desert
MSU = SEC obscurity

Posted on: 1/17/2010 11:11 pm

Noob
From Vienna, WV
I'm not surprsied at that Brunetti might decommit. We all know stuff like this happens every year. Geno looks like a great QB to me and Brunetti is wanting early playing time - though I'm not sure what the MSU QB depth is like.

Anyway, I've been watching video of Jeremy Johnson - He's got good footwork and can run like a deer plus he throws a nice ball. Also, he's the son of a preacher and seems to be a good kid.

If we lose BB, we'll be fine with Geno and JJ.

Posted on: 1/18/2010 9:32 am

Noob
From monaco
everyone is bragging up stew and his big recruiting class for this year... remember, they are just verbals that mean nothing, Brunetti is gone, bell is gone and prickett is gone. that puts us somewhere in the 30th zone for this class if they all sign. I guess that's good for us, but we absolutely need a few top ten classes to make a statement. With Mullen , stewart, and johnson still on the staff, we have to overcome these handicapps with great recruits,,, go eers.

Posted on: 1/18/2010 10:26 am

Pitt Hater
From Buckhannon, WV
triple, your comments are stupid. Brunetti has not decommited, an I doubt he will go against his word. I don't see why you believe those three coaches are handicaps, Stewart is one of the better closers for us when it comes to recruiting and he's the one that assembled such a good coaching staff. Mullen's has not had the chance to have his players in place to run his offense, so I'm giving him another year. Dave Johnson was not a Line coach but a TEs coach, so I figure when Doc was still here he was trying to help with them, which Doc didn't like ( look how the TEs regressed under DOC) so I think McMichael should help with Tackles and Johnson should help with the TEs. Exactly nothing is official, those two Herd Committs could end up signing with us, hell Picketts father is denying that his sign is a Herd Committ. They would both be burried under the depth chart anyway. We will be fine, we always prevail, we did fine in the HWSNBN bolted and we barely had anytime to get a class together. I believe the coaches have a contingency plan for these players. So stop bitching you have two weeks to see what they do. Just be happy we know who the true Mountaineers are that want to come and play.

Posted on: 1/18/2010 11:15 am

Noob
From Tennessee
As a close personal friend to Berry, He will Bleed Blue and Gold for the EErs, the hater saying hes gone, is a joke. Berry Will light it up

Coach stew sealed that deal
T.T.

Posted on: 1/18/2010 11:46 am

Party Machine
From Nashville, Tn
ALERT.....Triple is operating under a different name but he is the same troll

Posted on: 1/18/2010 12:01 pm

Here for the Beer
Hey WVnation, if Barry is such a good friend of your's, why can't you spell his name right ? Berry ?

You lost your credibility with that typo !

Posted on: 1/18/2010 12:15 pm

Suspected Punter
From Wheeling, WV
Quote:

Okeyd57 wrote:
Hey WVnation, if Barry is such a good friend of your's, why can't you spell his name right ? Berry ?

You lost your credibility with that typo !

Beat me to it!

Posted on: 1/18/2010 12:50 pm

Grant Ave. Warrior
From clarksburg,wv.
rjeran1, very insightful couldnt have put it better myself.same TROLL diff. name.

Posted on: 1/18/2010 1:44 pm

« 1 (2) 3 »

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Copyright © 2004-2011 wemustignitethiscouch.com All Rights Reserved